Looking again it looks like our Weeping Willow.
Looks barkless elm or silver maple like but the 3rd photo looks like white cedar.
:yes: I'll take a running knockoff saw over a non running name brand saw any day of the week. I've actually seen some positive posts on other...
Hey rainking63 , what is your chainsaw? Never seen one of those before.
Looks great! :yes:My only concern would be with the pallets holding strong. That's a lot of weight on a small footprint.
[IMG]
Before COVID-19, I would hide a fart with a cough....now I hide my cough with a fart :fart: :whistle:
:D [IMG]
Classic! I know both McSorley and Peplinski. Jim was born in my hometown and Marty played junior hockey in the town I went to college in and he...
:hair: :D
Yup...posted before I got to the end of the thread :doh: Caught the phone line too eh? Could have been worse. Not near as costly as this screw up...
Sounds like this is maybe what you have discovered. A sinkhole that was back filled with "not so clean fill".
Welcome back fellow Valley Lad! Thanks for the Birthday wish too rottiman !
Being close to a pond I'm guessing a tailless muskrat or Nutria rat.
I picked one of these Dewalt 20V chainsaws for my work truck last year. I would have preferred the Milwaukee to match the rest of my tools and...
Looks like Dave was helping you :hair: :saw::picard:
I used the slow cooker again and did some pork tenderloins tonight. One seasoned with salt/pepper/garlic powder/rosemary and one seasoned with...
Making plans for the weekend Loon ? :D
Red hot is right! Good fire starter too. Had some steel wool in the pocket of a work coat a few years ago when I dropped in a 9 volt battery....