[IMG]
[img]
Nice stacks! :yes:
[IMG] [MEDIA]
Good point! My company does this when they sell on the government auction site. Which reminds me, it's been awhile since I have logged in and...
Looking again at what you posted, it says the saw is in fair condition. Without knowing the mechanical shape of the saw (scored/low compression...
:bug: How do you decide what saw gets a workout today?
Nice stable! Tell me about the muffler on the second 880?
Either the seller is dyslexic and they meant to type 42" or what's pictured isn't what comes with the saw. They may keep the big new bar and sell...
Nope, can't see any issues or potential problems with storing your valuables in a safe made from a block of firewood...:whistle: [MEDIA] Super...
:whistle:
Times have changed. I once asked my high school science teacher to borrow his truck to go to the beer store during lunch break. He thought about...
...."Please listen carefully as our menu's have changed" :mad:
I'm not all that familiar with catalpa. I have only seen those bean trees in the Niagara area of the province.
Very cool in tne colour transformation from start to current. Do you notice any difference in the sugar content or sap/syrup ratio from start to...
Put in 6 spiels in 6 trees on Monday around noon and by noon today I have collected and boiled about 19 gallons of sap. I have about 2L of very...
Nice! have you tried it on wings yet?