Great setup! Work smarter, not harder. :yes:
[MEDIA]
Never killed weed with a torch but looks like fun. Propane Torch
This man’s trick for robbing a bank will make you question reality | KiwiReport :picard:
Welcome OAKley Dokley & Little Beech! Looks like you're getting some other benefits from those maple trees. Looks like some sap lines running...
Had to look it up again but yes it was. I wonder if it was a follow up video to something someone posted here?
μολύβι Translate from Greek to see may guess so I don't ruin it for others.
It was either that or a cat tongue.:p
heads of matches?
:rofl: :lol: I stumbled across a Butter Burger video the other day too. Looked good but likely something I won't try at home. However If I'm...
Congrats OAKley Dokley!
X2!
FHC MEMBER Guess (lbs) Eric VW $1 XXL 600 Ashwatcher 613 jo191145 699 T.Jeff Veal 735 Haftacut 750 Pricey106 750 JoeinO 783 brenndatomu 860 M2theB...
FHC MEMBER - Guess Eric VW $1 XXL 600 Ashwatcher 613 jo191145 699 T.Jeff Veal 735 Haftacut 750 Pricey106 750 JoeinO 783 brenndatomu 865 M2theB...
Brockville business offers free wood to keep people warm during COVID-19 pandemic OTTAWA | NEWS Brockville business offers free wood to keep...
I like days 10, 15 and 22 :)
[IMG]