Have you washed or rinsed them? My feet sweat whether freezing or warm. OR, I could only wear them for driving freezing truck to bus stop :popcorn:
What brand so I can get some?
I have the same issue on my Motorola and use my computer 95% of the time, sometimes I get lucky with the edge of my pinky finger but I also have...
Oh, the crews aren't supervised, and he does have a number 2, it's him that's challenging to corral LOL. A lot of days he's in the office working...
Bummer, Lila barn/garage cat is not gaining weight back. Snow/ice and large snow drift is leaning on the door and is preventing the door from...
Day 3 of antibiotics, helped a lot with the pain but it still hurts and now that side of my mouth is a bit swollen, and that side of the roof of...
The stove with the cold plug chimney here is a big old Pre-Epa with large firebox, (= holds a ton of ashes), we just prop it upwards towards the...
:rofl: :lol:
Just like you advised me more than once, I should have asked a lot more for the FJ Cruiser. You could mention me to her and that I regret it.
Stay warm and safe :)
Grateful the gusts/wind died this morning. Yes it left blob snow drifts but it doesn't sound like living in a tornado today, and some sunshine...
I walked on squeeky snow a few days ago, don't hear that alot where I live.