I was in an older beach house rental in Cali in 1991'ish, there was one there. I was useless for the sand, and most the house was old long shag.
Light headache for days now, I could not figure it out. I just had a tiny but loud and hard little pop in bones at the base of my skull doing...
I asked for organic eggs last week and he said they were $9/dz :eek: at Safeway.
Just collected some eggs!! It's been awhile since kiddo looked, so many or all were frozen, but they're laying again, atleast a few of them. The...
Well, the Henry indoor shop vac is not great on our area rugs. Great little vac that takes abuse regarding what we vac up, but 1/2 our floor is...
I used to watch my friends aquarium store for her occasionally, they had a fridge there and always bread, cheese and bologna in it. I never made...
Were you able to get it done?
I come across something similar in my FB feed, I just cringe how dangerous some of those set ups are. No clearances from combustables, all kinds...
I rode everwhere too, except 10 speed and city/suburbs a street away from the city. From all mentioned here it brings up fond memories for me...
100%
:rofl: :lol:
Weird, I thought you reshingled it a couple years ago.
An elderly woman went to buy some cat food and picked up three cans, only to be stopped by the cashier. "I'm sorry," the cashier said, "but we...
I just noticed your cute Hound statue has 5 toes
[IMG] My husband was glad I never put a hitch on my old Supra. Then he was afraid when we bought the now old Blazer with installed hitch :rofl:...
We had a pot belly stove in the garage when we moved in here. Both the stove opening and the pipe installed were 6". A previous owner ran auto...
Brr, burning pellets and might fire up the wood stove tonight. 7*/78*, breeze.
How much is delivery for you?
Thank you friend, glad to see you around here :)
Thanks Mr. , and I'm so glad to see you here again lately :)