Chickens ovulate like every 24+ hours, women usually every 28 days, dogs like every 6-9 months. All of God's creatures are born with a finite...
I posted a washing machine for free, it worked a lot, and sometimes didn't. My ad said "you must move, please bring dolly. I weighs a couple...
:rofl: :lol:
Thanks, Like a round foot tall canister sediment filter? Where would this hook into the the water system?
:smoke:
Aerator, that was the word I used "head" for.
I started on the sink today, you won't believe it, started with the faucet head, took the spray adapter off, and the water hammer is gone! I put...
And it's been on here years back, I got it back then :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: JD Guy , I was stuck on coil lol
I forgot to respond. NO headache today :yes: It was a crazy tiny little bone structure somewhere back there.
There is a sad emojie here you could post.
We now have one with fins that spins like a pinwheel, but even the top hat type caps I've not experienced smoke blowing down. Did something...
Prayers from WY ammoaddict
Grabbed another egg today :yes:
Wipe some mineral oil on it for the flaking and prevent further flaking? I don't have soapstone, just a thought. Your ideas sound cool!
I wonder if you could moisturize the soapstone you're taking off and use for something else?
Got it, Thanks!
What is this, is there a punchline?
Cool, does that it bougie Eckie?
:rofl: :lol: I have a black washer and white dryer atm. But, they are in their own little room, not in view.
She was back in the garage the next day, heard her protesting early morning and let her out. High winds seem to be gone for the near future, and...