Has anyone been approached about FHC when wearing swag? Just thought it maybe interesting conversation. I have an Alaskan trip coming up in June....
I haven't met either one of you. Faces and names please.
Well haul your hinney down here Dennis. I have been vacillating about going. You may well seal the deal. I'll drive.
In my prayers. You can say that again. Mom is 92 and starting to get depressed. I proposed putting the addition 5 years ago after Dad passed. At...
Adjusted the tie rod that I replaced on the truck Fri. Alignment was so far out that a blind person could see it and truck drove like chit. Drives...
Progress made today. My truck has been down since Dec. waiting on a warm dry day to lay on the ground and fix it. Replaced the broken tie rod...
I have only used the Poulan to trim an Apple tree since I got it running and was not satisfied. I have several Maples that need some trimming. I...
Welcome Wolves1 . From the readings you are showing no problems. You did not say how far ahead you are nor the species of your wood. I am still...