Yes there was and he was around the campfire also. It is up to you to figure out who he is but, he makes walt proof stacks.
Went to a new doctor, out lived the old one, today. Not actually a clean bill of heath, but should live to see the sunrise. I was going to plant...
Thanks for that tidbit of information. The northeast is one section of the country I haven't visited. Maybe rent a car when I come to Maine so I...
Great for you and a life lesson for him. It is rare now a days to find a youngster wanting to DO any work. I had about given up on the 20...
Don't know whom stacked the 2 rows in the foreground, but the 4 in the background were stacked by our professional stacker. I won't tell. :p I...
Started the day with a run the neighboring town They were having a free trash drop off for electronics. I had a 10 year accumulation of old...
We will put another 10,000 miles on our swag come June. Will have to talk about Alaska the next time we meetup
Don't know but, the few Apples that I have split didn't split that straight. I could be in the cherry court though.
You and Bill too? :rofl: :lol:
Great for you Boogeyman My Dad was a WWII Vet and went on an Honor Flight along with 2 of his brothers that served in WWII. He talked about that...
Being dropped is what the Urgent Care provider said they were told by the insurance company. We will get to the bottom of this.
Thanks for the PPE reminder. I tend to get laxed at times. The one PPE I almost always wear are my metatarsal steel toed work boots when...
Much better. She had an infected finger and after 4 days of home doctoring it was getting worse. Took her into urgent care on a Sun. Between the...
Insurance Company says we are in good standing. They couldn't find any record of the claim being submitted and are going to get a hold of the...
Thanks. The soil is a little cool here and I am getting antsy. If it wouldn't harm the potatoes to harden for more than 4 days, I will wait till...
Last year when my wife went to the ER Medicare paid a portion and the supplemental picked up the rest.
Seed potato question for you gardeners. I haven't grown any potatoes for 20 years and then just cut some eyes out of the potatoes in the pantry....
Wife came home so we tried again. Finally got a live person after the frustration of wading through the automatic answering. Handed the phone to...
My wife had to go to Urgent Care and we received a full load bill for the visit. Called Urgent care and told them our insurance should take care...
I was thinking about wearing my FHC shirt as traveling attire when going to Alaska in June. I thought how cool it would be sitting in O'Hare and...