I am not the saw running expert by any means, but I stop them immediately if I see them doing something I believe is unsafe. Would rather them be...
Looks good. Sweet Corn by GTG? :rofl: :lol:
What do you have there? Salmon. Nice catch.
I had 2 problems. Pick up height and my forks are sprung and can't get the tilt back I should. Finally put a 2x4 on the front of the forks to...
Please share that ingenuity. Kind of figuring that I will get some of my brute grandsons to haul it in and set it.
Went to the grocery store this morning. I decided to stop by at my ex son-in-law's place of business to remind him that my stove was scheduled to...
Garden 90% done. Today's plamting: 12 Hungarian Wax Peppers 12 tomatoes. 6 San Marzano , 3 Rutgers, 1 each Brandywine, Better Girl and Sunsugar...
I believe that you hit the problem on nose. I remember years ago there was a program (can't remember the name of the program) where a country...
I should let Betty do the shopping also. She does much better. Wait! Did I say that?o_O:D
I thought it may be interesting to see the grocery prices and bargains around the country and other countries. I do most of the grocery shopping...
Brian: Just a thought if you catch mom. Our local shelter has spay coupons that you can get. When Onyx came to me there was mom and 3 kittens,. I...
Are Californians a super intelligent race of people? I was reading the label on my cat's flea collar. "Notice: This product contains a chemical...
I too remember a party line. When dad bought his business, he would often have to call home and have mom bring out supplies he was running short...
Took it to another thread.
Grandkids! :hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair: Second rant of the day. My wife use to have a plaque that said "Grandkids are the blessing you get...
I will gladly help you out on every other project on your list. Starting with "Ran out of beer":D
Another humorous day in the Miss-Fit garage. As you may remember from my last posting my grandson broke 2 spindles on the mower. $189 plus $50 for...
My Quack-o-Practor even told me to get ride of my tri-fold wallet. They put to much pressure on your back while sitting. What the heck? It wasn't...
I hadn't been there in probably 15 years or better. Their prices sure have risen. Didn't see anything that was a super deal. They only had one of...
HOLY CRAP! DexterDay Everytime you show up with that stuff I get Chit Faced. :bug::rofl: :lol: