Almost a trip to CBVTs. I have been dealing with Vermont Slate Depot and awaiting my shipment. The lady called today and the trucking company was...
My wife would freeze to death in he!! so our stove room runs around 85*. My 91 year old mother just moved in and she has been complaining it is...
Wow! I thought there was some hope for the modern day educational system when I saw a pair of Fiskars on the list. Then I read on to see scissors.
How long of drive north of Dennis?
Wow. Is that your stash? I was that close to it. It kind of looks like my sister's refrigerator in Alaska, but a lot lot lot more organized.
It has been a great last couple of days. We moved my 91 year old mother in Fri. I also set the wheelchair ramp that I had been working on in...
Great post. Been a trying day. Tired of trying to correct my screwed up post. Will try later when in a different frame of mind.
Corn Question. My corn has been in tassel for the last 3 weeks. Out of 4 15' rows I have perhaps 5 small ears with silk. Am I in trouble or just...
Ended up with a 20" bar. The 20" chain I had fit. Dealer said They didn't make a .325 chain bigger than 20" I would have to change over to a 3/8"...
I bought a ported 254 from Armbru84 with the intention of running a 20" bar. What would be the max bar length for this saw? I am going to stop by...
A lot of catching up to do. Have been away for 2 weeks. Been [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ing I only caught 154 fish in an 8 day period. Water high and we...
Pepper recipe is in smokehouse. Pepper Recipes from MI GTG Glad you liked them.
More [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
As promised a few pictures. Can't figure these cameras out. A lot less pictures then I thought I took. When the camera says "automatic" doesn't...
Thank you so much Brian and Dawn. You were wonderful hosts. A big thanks goes out to Midwinter for putting my up Friday night. I wish I would of...
Finally got home safe. Flight ended up being delayed an hour and 15 min. Hell, if I would of forgone my NH sightseeing tours and left to drive...
Sitting in airport. 1730 flight to Baltimore. Cancaled.My 2135 flight delay 30 min. Told ticket agent that I could go home tomorrow. Flight...
I am assuming that the collar is the part that screws onto your faucet. It looks like you have one of them hex hoses. I would take a utility...
Decided to take the day off on what needed or should have been done and spend the afternoon with friend walt. Rode with him down to fell a tree at...
Had to pull out Old Trusty today. [ATTACH] Don't laugh. At least it starts every time. Started out pulling the few remaining left over logs out...