Hey all, thanks for the measurement chat! I am moving on to the next job and may call future piles "large piles of wood". :) Have a good...
7 pallets long 28 feet x 5 feet high x 3.5 feet wide = 490 cubic feet 490 / 128 cubic feet = 3.83 cord
Thank goodness no. She is getting some chimney work done, and the place cleaned up. But good airflow on hill top where its stacked, and split...
I am spoiled, friend of mine works at a manufacturer near me and I bought a pallet (small defects) of 1800 pounds of it for $22. It is awesome....
Woman hired me and two of my sons and the Timberwolf to c/s/s 4 cords of red oak she had on site in log form. Started at 7:30am and finished at...
I bought the one I have instead of newer one at dealer because it had auto extend and auto retract. So when I someday have to split without help...
Cool! Turn that upside down now and throw in a PBJ sandwich and you will have a bear trap!
And also if you look at the picture, you can see what I mean by the height, Black splitter is perfect height for me.
The table is in my opinion a must have feature. I have an outside burner, so split pretty big chunks if splitting is needed at all, buy my two...
To quote Clint Eastwood, "There's nothing like a good piece of hickory"
Agreed. If i wasn't addicted to cutting firewood this whole plan would be nuts. My goal is to keep current equipment, all paid off, and heat my...
First, this is the machine. I got three options: four way wedge, 500lb log lift and sorting table. And yes it was over 8k. Here is the machine,...
TW-5
Thanks all, price is going up, $50 for me and machine, $65 for me and helper. So helper will get 15, I'll get 15, and splitter repayment...
Love the elevator. If I can someday swing the dump trailer, little elevator will be next! Almost have my Timberwolf splitter paid for, so will...
May have to raise prices, but CL'd an ad that I would use my Timberwolf to split for others instead of them renting a splitter. Two man crew plus...
Nice trailer. As I have told many family members and friends. There are so many worse habits than wood cutting its ridiculous!
I like Ash as well, see more dead ones around here now than live ones. Cant imagine PA will have many left in 20 years.
My chair used to face our woods, but after a few weeks, it always felt like I was on a deer stand, and every movement in the woods made me stop...
Hang in there, hope you are on the mend soon