Nice mid winter pick up, a little rot near the bottom but pretty good load to top off the 2015-[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 16 pile.
I have an outside boiler, newer than the one pictured in my avatar. If you put well seasoned wood in it, it smokes very little. Wet wood,...
Heat wave here, 14 degree last I looked. Right about now is when I usually start getting calls "if I know anyone with some good seasoned firewood...
I have been cutting since I was about 16 and could drive. dad would let me borrow the truck and I would cut and sell half cord loads for spending...
Picked up one and a half good loads of Norway Maple left for me by arborist friend. First pic limb wood and second one trunk. Made it through...
[MEDIA]
Agree with these gents.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/24/investing/wealthy-timber-land-investing/index.html?cid=ob_articlesidebarall&iid=obnetwork Wood/timber is one of...
I think we broke a record from 1922 last night, and hit 18 degrees, for 11/19 that is bizarre. High of 58 then on Monday.
Yeah, black rat snake. Not poisonous and they eat mice around the barns and wood piles, so I usually just put them back in the woods. This past...
This little guy really liked my boots I use for winter cutting. Thankfully one boot was heavier and I shook him out before putting it on.[ATTACH]
That pile to the left is where all my rounds and basically anything we cut from here to Spring. I will empty my lean to during the season...
I fill feed bags and then stack them out of th weather. I have an outside boiler so when I fire up or after I let it burn down to remove ashes, I...
I thought that it must be. I have 21 acres and a fair amount of ash, many of them dying. PA had a program that they would come out for free and...
It was all from a single tree Friend called and I was able to get him hooked with an arborist as it was a huge tree and a technical drop...
Thankful that two of my best friends heat with wood, so we almost always work together, and each of us have some sons left at home or available to...
No, don't want to handle any more other than to load for delivery. But it will get covered by year end. guy I sell to will take in April and he...
Split off back of trucks and trailers and processed/unloaded at the same time. Used most of it to top off the 2015 for sale...
I would absolutely find some place to trim trees like this....[ATTACH]
Got in 12.5 m yesterday, only 10.5 today It was 34 degrees and maybe 15 mph winds Kept changing between sleet and rain. On ridge tops fog was...