Hey, good to hear. Have we chatted before? I see you are in central pa as am I. I'm 10 miles west of Harrisburg. If your close enough, maybe...
That dog has stolen the whole families heart. He just turned 8, and is now the gentleman around the place. He still chases deer and rabbits and...
In my OWB, and this could be my own bizarre strategy, here is what I do. I fill half to two thirds full with good seasoned hardwood, and then...
First pic was after wood cutting, 35 degrees, calm Second pic, same spot, nine hours later, 7 degrees, 30mph winds, gusts to 50mph expected....
Tree had nice lean in right direction, relax boys.
Very nice. I got ten cords from a cut - off pile some loggers left for me. Good stuff. Love the grapple truck. Man, that would add some years...
Yes, that thing is great. Twice as fast at least than 33 ton which I still have Log lift and sorting table and four way wedge are back savers...
Lean to looking a little thin so snuck out this AM and got two standing dead ash. OWB will love those rounds. Pictures are before, after and...
There is a liability waiver under the resources section of this site, in case you need one. Happy hunting.
And I'm told that Lord willing, it will happen in Central PA. http://eirikso.com/2010/01/04/one-year-in-90-seconds/ Enjoy
I have 21 acres, and about 14 of it wooded (mainly hardwoods), no pine, only a little poplar. I do harvest on it, but if you are going to be...
Great cure for cabin fever, my two best friends and a load of red and white oak we got today in between snow storms. [ATTACH]
We have processed probably 10 plus cords of hackberry over the past five years. It does not split like oak or ash or locust etc, and can be a...
I would take anything below white ash on this list and think it has decent seasoning chances for what you after once it is c/s/s. And all of it...
Welcome aboard. Will be watching for your posts!
He was a few days past 99, and had told people he did not want to see 100 if it were up to him. His son who he stayed with was in his late 70's I...
I like the trailer. Have one a lot like it. Love dropping the gates to roll the big ones in and out too. Nice load too. My guess was also ash.
In Memory of Christian "Chick" Siebert My good friend Chick Siebert passed recently, he was 99. We shared meals through the years, firewood, a...
Dry space with three sides for wind, looks good to me. Mine was created by having it built along side my pole barn. Guys added itin for cheaper...
[ATTACH]