This would be about 600 miles from me I think, but maybe you and I could drive together and split the gas? I'd road trip it for the fun of it if...
Though one downer would be the little rubber foot on each corner. They pop off with a putty knife but every single one has four of them.
No finish that i can tell.
Since it was night, here are some pics i took with better light so the scale/color can be better seen. They are on an older ash stump for...
Well, some good points made here, so will answer what questions I can: 1. I was asked not to sell them, and i promised i would not. I did ask...
Have no idea on board feet, but I think it was well over 1000 boxes, 4 to a box. So far I have found three friends that are all going to try...
A friend of mine owns a warehouse/distribution place, and one of his clients received some acacia cutting boards in a container with water/mold...
I love the sawdust pile.....
For sure. Its one of my favorite ways to cut, just head out about 5:30pm into the woods after a day of office work, then back for a later supper....
I don't like cats, and fortunately my wife is allergic, but that was a funny story.
Nice load of locust and ash. Felt great to have the piles started back the right direction for a change [ATTACH]
The not for sale pile is getting s/s in mid April, pictured below. Not positive but think it will fill my lean to, 13.8 cords. Pretty good pile...
My for sale pile (the last pile I ever intend to sell) is all ash. It will have over a year piled like this, so think it will do well for the...
And think i may have asked to you this before. Are you near Galax, VA? That is where my dad was born and raised, where he still cuts and splits...
I took care of that empty plate right after taking the picture! They are not on FHC right now, but have been in some of my pictures. I usually...
Alright, its a deal. Let me know when those travel plans come about and we'll look forward to a visit!
Only challenge I hear is tree diameter. Everyone else on wood value/quality is right on. But 36inch diameter pieces of green silver maple could...
Welcome aboard. Similar heating at our place, using a CB 6048. I'm sure our forum paths will cross often. All the best
Hey, when your travels take you anywhere near Harrisburg, PA, you let me know. We'll set a place for you and compare notes on our favorite hobby!
Proud papa for sure!