I just went out and moved the cars into their snowfighting positions, and moved the Bronco into the back yard where I can warm it up without...
Thanks Al! I forsee a lot of early morning putts around the pond at dawn for myself and my 4yo with similar sleeping habits.
lol we ordered it, so nothing to show for 10-12 weeks. 22' Berkshire CS with a 115hp Merc. Should look similar to this. [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
Supposed to be a snow / rain / suck combo here tomorrow night. We shall see what it brings. Went to the boat show today.....bought a pontoon...
My 4YO wants a shot at him next :rofl: :lol: seriously though, mine would be 100x worse
I bought the Echo PB770 this past fall, and its great!
I've never driven and calculated in a dodge, so I cant say, bit my GMC Savana 2500 was pretty close the few times I hand calculated, as have been...
Does your grandmother know you stole her shopping cart?
My experiences with the lie o meter is that they are close enough to declare as fact.
Sounds like sand might have been a better choice then lol
The charger might just smell because its new. Could go away after you use it a bit, and that new charger smell goes away lol
Back in 2005 we had a blizzard here, one of the worst I've been out in. I went put for the first run through of our accounts at about midnight....
Awesome Molly! Just need to check that it has the same chain as your timberline for when you need to sharpen it.
I definitely got lucky. Just today, I was thinking that the saw is in my truck, but the chaps are in my shed. Need to get a second pair for use...
I just try and cut while on the clock, so I'm not saving money heating with wood.....I'm actually making money sometimes
But luckily it didnt. I dont think I mentioned this to anyone, but I was just reminded of it when I put these jeans on. A few weeks back I was...
Lol I hear that! I'm going to need a bigger saw to tackle the oak in my yard, so theres some excitement! Gonna have to wait though, hoping to buy...
Thanks for the offer, but I have plenty of oak in my yard, and right around the corner that needs to be cut. I need to focus on faster drying wood...
A big CID push rod gas engine mated to a 10 speed transmission? Sounds like a winner to me!