Weird, I've driven countless OBS and Superduty powerstrokes, including my current 1997 7.3, and I have never heard or felt the EBPV on an OBS.
No, the first year that had it was 1999
Wasnt it just a few years ago that GM had Howie Long making fun of Fords having a step on the gate?
You can, just an on off rocker switch. I used to have one on a wrecker, and my roommate had one on his service truck.
You should have just brought the Stihl!
You can wire a switch in to close that ebpv as an exhaust brake too.
Cab & chassis usually comes with a different computer program with lower power too I believe
Wouldn't that then bring on the next season of problems though?
The state is going to hell.
Yes
No, I haven't been in one yet
I cant wait to see how they work in my friends wreckers compared to the V10s.
No doubt, but going away from OHV in a large V8 would just seem right if it was a 460. Why 7.3? Great engine, but not a gasser!
I'm surprised that ford didnt bring back the 460 CID gas engine instead of a 7.3
Late to bed, early to rise. Biggest downfall to working from home, I was at work within 15 minutes of climbing out of bed this morning. I cant...
Ugh, I've been going for 20 hours at this point. Had to go to a customers awards dinner tonight, got home at 11:30 and needed to relight the...
Meh, we've been together for 14 years. Valentine's day isn't a huge deal to us. Besides, I already dropped a crap ton of money buying the family a...
Depends on where you're cutting. I am picking at an oak in the woods where the top fell between a mess of other trees. It's just not safe trying...
I just looked, and I dont have any.
Whenever my wife backs out of the driveway and theres just a dusting of snow, I take a picture of her tracks from the upstairs bedroom window and...