We shall see! It's right near the oak I still need to cut up and bring home too.
I had some kind of dead standing barkless tree come down across my road. Someone already moved it to the side, too windy to stop and be out on a...
Rofl, yes, I edited even before you had a chance to quote it
What is this pont you speak of?
Definitely not a 4R100. And here is the article the picture came from gm allison - Google Search
This has become the "Rope makes me feel inadequate" thread
Why cant you just have a porn addiction like the rest of her friends husbands?
That seems a hell of a lot easier than my method of shoving a hooked piece of coat hanger down the drain.....except that it is still quicker the...
I didnt realize it was gonna get that windy. Better go fill the second gas can today.
I heard that 60% of the time, people believe it every time.
Yay, Friday. Start of.school vacation week here. Nothing better than trying to work from home with a 15yo & 4yo fighting.
His older Ram, not the new one.
Do they have red hair?
I dont want harsh shifts, but when my truck shifts, I want them crisp and quick. The shift kit in my Bronco is awesome. He drilled out the passage...
Neighbors: that crazy lady is at it again with the axe!
For every person that is willing to pay the what, $10k for a diesel, theres probably at least 2 that would be willing to pay a little more for a...
Mine as well, I was saying 10 minutes to warm the cab up some so she gets into a warm truck.
Plugged in and started 10 minutes before you need to leave should do the trick.
I have my radiator almost entirely covered with coraplast (plastic cardboard) the only part that isn't covered is the smallish area where my...
I hear you on the warm up! That is one of my number one reasons I'll never buy another diesel at this point. What about putting a remote start...