Hopefully im done with snow removal for the last time this winter? lol not gonna hold my breath. I'm running put of places to put the snow though....
Well played, I had to think about that one for a minute
Loved those Cobra R's! I believe the performance red is more red red, while the Guards Red is orangey. The first coat of guards red lays down...
Porsche Guards Red. Combine that with a 2.5" cowl hood, Saleen wing, Convo Pro rims. Skinnys in front, and DOT legal street slicks in the back,...
Nice load! Youre not light on the tires until you have to tap the brakes to settle the front end down so you can turn.
I'd noodle the rounds in half and concentrate on that first if you can lift them once they're halved. Leave the limbs for later if you have time.
LOL my non work clothing selection back was about the same as now. Jeans and a tee shirt usually. Hair was post mullet when I bought the car, so...
@horkin, congrats on the truck...its about time! I too miss my 87 LX hatch. I built it exactly how I had envisioned, then realized that it just...
Yeah, it was sniffing around the perimeter of the shed which you can see the ramp for in the background. Mice live under there.
I just had this visitor. [ATTACH]
I did some searching online about it, and found a lot of people complaining about it. Seems that just shy of a qt every 1k miles isn't deemed to...
She got lucky in the genetics lottery, huh?
Am I an azzhole if the thought of having a limb fall on a crazy neighbors driveway / car would be incentive to not take down a tree unless she...
I've switched to soda water with a lime in the past few years. Love it.
My wifes Sorento is 6 years old, and has 110K on it. It's been a good vehicle for us. Had one breakdown a year ago and spent a month in the shop...
Unfortunately the EAB is here already. As a result, I am burning 95% scrounged ash this year. I have red & white oak on deck for the next three...
1999 my F250 XLT Ex Cab long bed V10 had a sticker of just shy of $31k. Same truck 20 years later is about 65% more money.
I've been meaning to call my propane co and get them to.send me a new contract since they never did in the summer when the old one ran out. Been...
That's a pretty rudimentary camera phone you got there!
As long as its solid and not sticky it will come home. Theres actually a birch stat snapped right near the oak too. I'm guessing its punky the...