On my larger rounds I've started popping the sap wood and bark off and tossing it aside for shoulder season. Then I have nice square blocks of oak...
No, New England Dragway in Epping. Been to LVD a few times racing snowmobiles, haven't been there since 2001ish.
We used to have a guy in a minivan back in the 90s. Cant remember what it was, but FWD turbocharged. Pretty damm fast, I think it was.low 11s back...
[ATTACH] It would definitely offload easily. A few of my friends know most of the Street Outlaws guys. Said this one is a whack job.
That's a good point, but it's not a meningitis type illness. It's a minor cold and a headache. Judging by how it came on, and the location, I...
The masses are asses! Seriously though, I enjoy having 4 distinct seasons. I'm getting tired of shoveling and snow blowing, but plowing doesn't...
I still have this headache coming and going after 48 hours. I was talking to one of the salesmen that I do business with yesterday, and he said...
In New England, supah is how we would pronounce supper. :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Addadicktome?
Someone needs to.photoshop your head on the dinosaur, and make that ball a round of locust
Tha is Dennis! The headache is starting to fade now. I just woke up from a nap, and it's mostly gone. Gonna be an early bedtime for me tonight.
What a long crappy day. I've had a splitting headache since 9am after finishing the snow blowing and shoveling. Ad long as I'm on the couch I'm...
Whole Lotta Love
You know that reaaaally long first pee in the morning?
As has been mentioned already, if you're going to blow insulation into the attic, make sure you seal it well first! My attic has blown in...
its nice to have some solar gain and warmer daytime temps. I haven't loaded the stove full in about a week, looks like that's about to change though.
I used to love to detail my cars and trucks. These days, my shoulders say no way. Currently, I dont have anything worthy of a detail, so no big...
I was gonna say, one of his grandsons is kinda pretty lol.
Awesome work! One of my neighbors has a firewood business, and has that exact processor, I see it on CL for rent all the time. I'd inquire with...