I've been thinking about taking the plow off my Bronco, but I know that will just mean a freak storm
And yet there are people striving to eradicate his memory.
Happy birthday Scotty!
Pie! I had bourbon. I have failed
When the plow is raised, its probably about knee high max. More than enough to allow the truck to not get hung up in deep snow in my experience.
First passes with the blade up! Couldn't tell you how many people I see drop the blade then get hopelessly stuck, or cant move more than 10'...
Glad I'm not the only one! I had a stack tip a month or so ago. Said F it, I'll just build a shed first then move it inside rather than restack
They had that bomb cyclone bs for a storm here a few years ago. Nothing major. I've been out in far worse blizzards with much less hype.
I just cant get myself motivated to sit at my desk and get to work. Feel like I need a nap
I go to a local airport and buy no lead regular octane fuel instead of the high octane for less money. I use it in all my small engines.
Hope you had fun toying with your poop chute
I love beer can chicken. Favorite rub is Willinghams, but McCormick's is good in a pinch too. I usually cut the top off the can, then pour half...
I'm about 2.5ish cords down. I have just about .25 of a cord on the porch now, and the shed is empty. Thankfully, we need to start throttling back...
Absolutely. I have about 2 cords of oak that have been cs&s for almost 2.25 years old at this point, and it appears that I'm gonna run out if I...
This guy was selling 4 cords for $350ish. Pretty reasonable. Theres a place not too far away selling 9 cord loads for $350 or 450, but it's all...
I was actually thinking of calling the tree service in Hudson that was selling small grapple loads in the pink truck. See of he had ash
Mornin ladies! Even with being up late, and turning the clocks ahead.....I still woke up at my normal time of 5am :headbang: Its snowing, and...
Hopefully this wont be like Horkns pace at making a decision!
Yeah, my dump is the dumps in comparison too. I've been way too busy with work to focus on hoarding the past 3 months. But now its March, and...
That quiet saw is going to pay off at the dump!