Windy and "cold" today 41F with a strong wind coming off the cold pond. We had spring yesterday between 9-11am. Gonna have to light a fire in a...
Mornin! First day of the new fiscal year at work, hopefully things will continue to return to baseline. Orders have been up 25% and production has...
Cant get your wife to clean your car too? :D
Doubtful, usually one hand has no idea what the other is doing. However, if more of you start calling, maybe they will start leaning on him. Like...
Glad to hear they are doing something about it Molly! I've seen it first hand, and wouldn't want to deal with his crap. Not so much the food...
First morning with the pond free of ice everywhere but the southern shore.....and the first boat is put fishing already. 30F seems a bit chilly to me
Always!
When I woke up this morning, the pond was cover halfway with ice. By this evening, 90% was open water, we will have ice out by Monday. 3 days from...
Just wait....once you get a few drinks in....hes gonna want to see you in those chaps sans pants
Lol! I forgot all about that! I was in Nashua today in the Bronco, but it was 2ish, so I didnt even bother to go near the dump.
Alexander Hamilton agrees with this statement
I saw this elsewhere last week. I dont see what the big fuss is about with that second splitter! As for PPE, I think those were steel toed crocs...
Awesome pics! The mouth of the merrimack in Newburyport can be pretty damm treacherous at times.
Sometimes I drink coffee later in the day, and I'm fine....sometimes I become a jittery mess. I am not fine this afternoon.
Love it! I rub them with Willinghams Wham rub.
[ATTACH] Traditional Irish fare for this Mick. Chicken thighs, mixed veggies (in the foil) and potatoes (on the coals)
I love waking up around 5am in the summer and having the birds so loud its almost deafening.
My daughter and I went for a walk in the woods yesterday for the last time in a while. We will be in full mud season in a week. As it is, I cant...
I use a propane torch lol. Had to use kindling for the first time since fall last night. Usually, I can rake the burnt out charcoal to the door if...
It must have been. For the life of me, I couldn't remember what it was, but I think you're right.