First fire of the year in the fire pit. Mostly to try and burn off all the really wet splitter trash I tossed in it over the winter, and to dry it...
[IMG]
I guess we will find out soon enough. Do those cost more? If so, then they definitely didnt. Previous owner did everything on this house, and as...
lmao yep
it was spitting snow here when I got home at 9:00, but it turned to rain, so no accumulation. I may just end up working on the back deck, I have a...
If I have some sort of project going on, I will wake up and immediately my brain is off to the races thinking about it. This morning it was about...
While spring brings the loons with their beautiful, almost haunting calls, Memorial Day weekend signals the return of the rest of the loons....
Saturday morning, only makes sense to wake up at 4:15! Supposed to be beautiful weather today, time to get some work done in the yard if its...
this
I just suffed myself at a Chinese buffet. Should have driven by. I need a nap!
Seems a little slow for birds at my house too. Its really not spring to me until the loons return.
I was surprised to only see a single branch down on my trip to and from the schools this morning. Of course it was a punky mess, and on our...
I've been to two PBR bars. KC, and Baltimore. At both of them the women would line up in mini skirts to have the bull operator shimmy their skirts...
I barely eat red meat these days. I usually save it for trips to high end steak houses at work. I usually end up feeling like crap the next day....
It's a GPS app for smart phones
That's why I will use Waze every single time I'm traveling distance, even when I know where I'm going.
If it were anything but oak I'd have tried. Too far for oak with how much I have very close currently
Great deal!
Nice score! I only have one elderly friend around here, but Midwinter wont give up oak like that!
Did you see the CL ad for oak in I think it was Hollis over the weekend?