It looks like there should be a car load there that you can move without cutting, or is that all moved inside the gate? Speaking of gates, I'm...
Knowing where this score is, I'm pretty surprised that it's still there
Looks like I have some plans tomorrow night after all
How about some Dietz Nuts? :rofl: :lol:
Thought there was an Midwinter sighting :rofl: :lol:
I forgot about that. They use two blocks of wood to keep the fifth wheel from pivoting when the trucks are stacked. I used to try and grab the...
Chili, jalapeno peppers, and some chicken wings for dinner. Guess I had to eat a lil crow after the 4th quarter. I said there was no way they...
I cut some dead limbs off a blown downed white oak I was processing. Cut em to length and stuck them right in the stove that night. Not a single...
Took a good look at the cap, and it's clear. Plenty of sky to bee seen through it. We shall see how tonight's reload goes
Hmmmm that's a good question. I better take a look. Once I got it lit it has burned normally.
I had one hell of a time with this mornings stove reload. 100% same procedure and wood that I've been using all along, but it just wanted to...