I am very thankful for my FHC family , you folks mean a lot to me.
I switched to peaveys about a year ago,they both perform about the same but what I like about the peavey you can stick the spike in the ground...
.50 to .75 cents a board foot A board foot is 1"x12"x12"
Nice buck , Fast Eddies is one of my favorite places to eat they have the best pizza in our area
Welcome Buzz , I live bout ten mile south of Bellville
I mounted a 20' ear corn elevator to an old boat trailer so far it works good. There are some pic and a video of it in operation at our GTG
Welcome friend
I don't care for the straps going around the back of my legs. I buy chaps cut the straps off and have an Amish tarp shop sew them on bibs. Denim...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't think my doctoring had anything to do with it. Glad it is healing.
And all the noodles are cleaned up !
GTG signs are down Cabin is clean Hog spit is clean All the wood is split [ATTACH] by[ATTACH]
What a good week end , Thank You all for coming. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Everyone is still sleeping but that may not last I'm fixing to fire up a saw.
Tim coffee is ready!.
May not be many of these logs that are 48" , but most are at least 36".
Barbeque sauce would be great Roger, the most important item is the stuffed peppers !
Don't have a head count ,we are fixing bratwurst Fri. evening ,meat and cheese for sandwich on Sat., half a hog for Sat. Evening. We have the...
How many are arriving Thursday ? Trying to get a count for dinner.
We will try to leave by 7:30 Friday morning to go to the Paul Bunyon Show. If there are other FHC members attending Friday I would like to meet...