John I regret that Robin and I will not be able to make it over there to help on the 25th of April. I think what you and your wife do is amazing...
Welcome , there is a thread on splitters here that you wood be able to see several different kinds.
Yes , praying for a successful surgery John. Just talked to Robin bout this and we will be there.
I don't think a man should own a chainsaw without having an air compressor.
Good job
Welcome Friend ,lot of good folks here
X 2
You already knew the answer to this before you ask ,you just need a little push from your FHC family.
I wear thin leather gloves for wood processing , seems I get fewer cracks in my hands and I feel I have a better grip on chainsaw and other wood...
Never had hickory nut pie but hickory nut cookies and hickory nut cake are top shelf.
I carry my dad's old corn cutter when I know I am going to be in thick brush.
When I have a 20" bar on my ported 572 xpg I also run an 8- pin sprocket , it makes me smile
Sasafras is good exterior wood ,the Amish here use it to make buggy. I used sasafras to build my log splitter trailer,old timers say " light as...
Happy Birthday Ron ! :thumbs:
I will be there , just say when
Hey no hard feelings,it's all good. I had used my splitter for years mostly horizontal but when I had big rounds would flip it up to vertical....
And I might mount a seat on there just for Dennis.
I didn't copycat anything I took a regular horz. + vert. Wallinstein wood splitter and put it up on a trailer. Looked on you tube before I built...
Hey that could happen !
Yes I like it , good design