Sweet ride!
I process all of my own. I really enjoy it.
O.K. Up front, I didn't read the entire thread. As a generally firewooder who appreciates a well-ported saw (MMWS and Tree Monkey) here are my...
Tonight I re-loaded up the PE T5 with a charge of 1:1 tulip and black locust, all bone dry. I was a little scared that this would burn up my stove...
Oops, wrong Mike. Not the first time, not the last.
It will be burnt this winter. Haven't burned any myself. Gave some to a friend of mine for his smoker. He loved it.
Red oak.
This is my humble bit of work for today. A red oak branch that fell into the sheep pasture. Nothing special, just nice to get back into te CSS...
I'm in!
It never worked out on my side, but thanks for hooking us up. I've been getting pulled so many ways this year, my firewood duties have really...
I have about 2-3 cord of 16" rounds of chestnut oak here stacked up ready for splitting. I really need to get this split and stacked or otherwise...
Well. No buck today.
Much more civilized weather this afternoon, 37 and very light wind. No buck yet, just over an hour left.
Is was actually 15!!! this morning. I stayed in bed. At least the wind is dying down.
It's forecast to be 20 degrees in the morning. UGH!
Thanks for the tip. Our ram is particularly good, but he is pushing 200#, and once the girls go into estrus he gets downright frisky. In...
Hoping the cold front will bring out a buck. Currently 35 degrees and gusty north wind at 10-15 knt.[ATTACH]
Cool! You were lucky with the ram or good good with your technique. Icelandics are known to be very "independent." Of course rams and wethers...
That is as good as it gets!
Scott Kunz Treemonkey did my ms361. It's awesome. Randy Mastermind did my MS461 and MS261. They are great.