Try googling Tracy Morgan as Brian Fellows Safar Planet "That dog (BTW it's a goat) got devil eyes"
BZOR. I'm a novice but I do have 3 yrs with my PE T5. From my experience and feedback from my local chimney sweep, PE stoves are super efficient...
The sheep/lambs were just fine in our recent snow flurry. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's what the PE antique white actually looks like. It actually hides dust really well. Then when it come time the glossy smooth surface is...
BZOR, We put in a PE T5 Classic three years ago. We were looking for a flat black painted stove, but our local dealer had an antique white enamel...
Wow, awesome tractor. I know I've seen pictures of it here before, but it really is AWESOME. Love the added armoring for running in the woods....
So, which one of you wants to teach me to climb. I've got a whole lot of trees (15 acre of mature forest) that needs maintenance. Just sayin'
My humble tractors. And my cat. I think he might like them more than me.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Foot is healed. Gets sore if I walk on it too much.
Actually, there's oak 4x4's too. I have a gross excess of chestnut oak lumber, so I put a couple of sticks to use.
Lucky dog. It was above freezing and a little muddy today, here.
After a broken foot this summer and crazy travelling for work and deer season chewing up this fall ,I finally got out to split and stack some wood...
For comparison, here's my MS 361 ported by Mr. Kunz. [MEDIA]
Holy smokes! 30" full comp in maple(?) and still keeping revs.:faint:
Here's a picture. There's another smaller pile too. Should be pretty good and dry by now.[ATTACH]
I have some left over slab wood from milling up a bunch of chestnut oak last Spring. If anyone wants it, please p.m. me. I'll help load it too.
Wife and I took another load of 2 - 2.5 years dried firewood down to the house. Mostly black birch and apple (thank you The Wood Wolverine ) and...
I have had really good luck with Milwaukee. I currently have the M18 FUEL drill, driver, impact driver and grinder. They are pricey, but they do...
HUGE BTU's there!