True, but I limb with an MS361 x 20", MS261 x 16" or Jred CS2139 x12". So, I guess if the 70+cc saw was the only saw I had I'd get both 20" and...
Perfect! HST is great for stop, go, loader work, tight maneuvering, etc.
Well, there you go. This is everything you need to know for now.
For a B sized compact tractor HST will be highly superior .Unless you are planning to do mostly straight-line field work, you will be very well...
Looking forward to home-grown lamb next Fall.
We have the simple plastic canopy too. It is definitely nice as a sunshade.
Yeah, 24" is a good power match to a 70cc saw and is much more flexible (can do more things) than a 20".
Were those from you? If so, thanks a bunch!!!
Yes. Some sweet broadheads.
He's definitely an Ewok
T5 is Fantastic. We got a thicker down comforter for Christmas to help us sleep in on Sat. mornings.:faint:
All 6 dogs in one picture. No easy feat. The little guy on the piloow in the lower right is a little tough to see. He's mostly under the...
Wonderful! Kubotas B's are super nice!
Thanks so much for the update. I've been following. Fortunately, this is the most common outcome, but it's never guaranteed. Thanks to all of...
Specs on the new 462 are looking awesome. Weight of a 441 and power of a 461. Just thought I'd stir the pot. FWIW, I currently own 261CM, 361,...
Usually starting to see some progress after 3-4 days, but I think the recovery can highly variable. Keep up the good work and love. Can't go...
saskwoodburner You are doing a great job! We have had 2 dogs go through this before and a couple of friends' dogs too.. Everyone has wound up...
BTW, if you do go with a PE stove, I would recommend getting the blower with it. It is pretty expensive, but it does help alot.
Super 27 is the exact same firebox as T5. I'm not surprised. The S27 has been a workhorse for decades. Every house is different.
Here's the T5 cruising tonight on a laod of black birch and cherry.[ATTACH]