I never said it was bad. Just fun to notice.
A whole lot of testosterone in this thread. It went from MS250 vs. MS271 to ported 046/460/461. Just sayin'.
Do you think the F45 or F400 has a big enough firebox to get through a full night burn? I run an Alderlea T5 at 2.1 cu. ft. box, (similar steel...
Prime candidate for "Post of the Month."
Fabz I totally understand where you are coming from. I currently own 3 Stihl pro saws, MS261, 361 and 461, all woods-ported, so I do know and...
Just for the sake of muddying the waters, I have to say that bigger is not always better. For me, I do about 3-10 cord of firewood/yr, too, so...
blacktail, FWIW, there is no real difference in Stihl's Homeowner vs. Farm and Ranch saws other than size, both are clamshell designs. It's just...
Speaking of which.. look what showed up on my YouTube feed. [MEDIA] BTW, I'm like 10 miles from Messicks. I'm very luck to have a great (but...
This is very true! My tractor has a pin-on bucket rather than a skid steer quick attach. I desperately want to convert it to a SSQA so I can...
You have the same 3-pt set up as my L3710. It's very nice and very easy to adjust. It is WAY nicer than the "standard" 3pt they are putting on...
Yes, the Bxx50's should have a full cat 1 hitch with very nice (but still manual) adjustments, similar to the "grand L" series like mine. You are...
Sounds like the one you have is working fine for you. As for weights, I think this is meant more as an indication of the quality of the raw...
Labonville full wraps
Nope. I've had a couple of close calls. I'd never trust anything but fully certified pants/chaps. DT Firehose are nice pants though.
Not all the way up to the calf, but extra protection on ankle and lower calf.
I like full wrap chaps.
+1 F here = black locust, oak and black birch
1/2" Samson Pro-Master 3-strand rope works great with a Maasdam rope puller.
TreeStuff - Samson 1/2" Stable Braid Bull Rope
TreeStuff - Notch Kraken 1/2" Rigging Line