Nice cherry! Hard to say how much it's worth. How do you plan to skid and transport it to a mill?
[ATTACH]
Lagavulin. 'nuff said.
Conifer. I suck at conifer I.D. because I have exactly zero on my property.
BTW, I love the 3pt boxes for firewood. Anyone want to clue me in to how to build one? What are you all using for your base connector to the...
I wish I had an intelligent answer.For us, we have a gross excess of eggs, so when in doubt we recycle them to the chickens.
A box blade is a very versatile accessory. It is the best tool for maintaining a lane and is ideal for converting rough land into pasture. You...
BTW, this is made by Echo. It has a real "pro" cylinder. I've never run one myself but on paper, it sure looks perfect for you. Also, everyone...
Oops, MS311 is 35cc. So 50-60 cc. would be a nice step up.
First ask yourself EXACTLY what you want the saw to do, that your current saw is not doing or doing too slowly. FWIW, in Stihl saws, there's...
Lion laying with lamb [ATTACH]
Far right is "speed dump" [MEDIA]
"Float" is "all the way up." Push the lever up to the detent, then push a little farther past the denent and the bucket will float on it's own...
B vs. L. If you don't need the extra bulk and weight of the L, then the B is WAY BETTER. Your B series is a premium setup with lots of high-end...
Yes there is a float. Kubota loader controls are just SWEET, as Well Seasoned is finding out.
Yep! You will never go back. BTW, your front axle has Kubota Super UDT2 hydro oil in it from the factory. That is all you ever want to run in...
I totally agree with you. In fact, I own 3 "proper-ported" saws, MMWS MS261 Treemonkey MS361 and MMWS MS461 . Do I need them? No. Do I love...
I'm just going to play devil's advocate here for a minute. A whole lot of people can or do get by with a stock, clamshell saws. These days they...
[ATTACH] BTW, I picked up one of these 3pt "log hitches" and I find myself using it a whole lot and find it very handy. Log Hitch I've been...