Enough weight and power to skid a load of 6 oak logs, 20" x 24' and move around large boulders Soft enough to drive over lawn/pasture without...
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a...
Physician.
P.S. TreeStuff.com always runs a 7% discount with the code "ONLINE" Unfortunately, you need to spend $100 with them to get free shipping. I'll...
EXACTLY!!! The other rope will be tremendously useful thousand ways. It may also work in the puller. Taking a quick look on the internets...
The Blue Ox rigging rope might work, but it is not ideal. The Maasdam pullers definitely work best with 3-strand. I use Sampson Pro Master 1/2"...
Two lambs and one pig. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] All six adult sheep in one picture.
You can whip the ends with whipping thread or tooth floss and a needle, or, plain old-fashioned electrical type and a lighter. I prefer the...
It is very common and scary as heck (we've had it in 2 of ~15 senior dogs), but still most dogs will never get it.
Good point about the ES light bar in addition to the heated handle and Swedish pricing. And I'm not giving up my MMWS461 either.
And yet again, another thread about stock saws devolved into ported saws vs. stock saws. Not that it is a completely bad thing, but it really is...
No way to compare pricing in Sweden to the US. Too many variables. However, having been to Sweden recently, I can say with great confidence that...
Go for it. Run used motor oil . Burn up your bars. Whatever. It's all replaceable. Won't make a difference to average Harry...
It works fine. I've been running it for a couple years now. I wait for a sale and pick up a couple gallons at a time.
What a great opportunity to buy chains. :whistle:
WOW! I'm always interested in your sheep stories. Nice to see some more about your operations. Someday, I'd like to here more about the "for...
Is your MS261 M-tronic or manual adjust carb? Do you feel comfortable tuning a manual carb? If it is M-tronic (CM) then you can easily open up...
Need a DISLIKE button!!!!! :rofl: :lol:
If you are willing to try true chainsaw boots (not logger boots, not caulks), then TreeStuff.com has alot of great options. TreeStuff - Footwear...