That's a decent tractor, but in the end, it's a very stripped down price point model. As such, I don't see it as any better than the budget brand...
DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED! As above, several species of wood can be plenty dry in 6-12 months (around here its tulip poplar, red maple, cherry and...
We had 3+" on the ground this morning. [ATTACH] It was melted and gone by the time I got home from work tonight. :D
FWIW, I've never had a problem with the 3 pt attachment above and a choker chain. I only lift the log 3-6" off the ground. If I ever were to tip...
Looks o.k. definitely see if you can demo it. FWIW, I use the DR Log Hitch and I've been able to skid 20-24" x 20' oak logs with my Kubota...
For a splitting axe, many like Fiskars. For axes in general, I've had great luck with Council Tools for good quality and value,
Eric VW Hah! I finally got into my 3 y.o. oak this winter.:D I'll still be C/S/S poplar because it's readily available, but night and day from...
Try using your 3-pt in the back instead of your bucket if possible. Much stronger lift and your tires will have more grip going forward than in...
That's the same kit I use. Very slick and cost effective indeed!
You will really like this set up. I love mine. 200' is a nice length of rope. I sprung for a block ( TreeStuff - CMI 3/4" Zinc-Plated Arborist...
Two archery doe. That's a win for me. Yes, there are some really nice buck around here, but I hunt doe for the freezer. Now, if a buck wants to...
BTW, I just found out the history of "Kyle" our mixed-breed wethered (castrated) sheep. I always knew that he came from a rescue group in Ohio...
Mostly Globals and a few Wustoffs.
very solid.
MS361 ported by Tree Monkey with 5-tooth pro safety dogs. I think they are a little too big. Wish I would have gotten the 4 tooth [ATTACH]...
I've gotten dogs from here before and I've been happy.
Sounds awesome. I would really love to get my finances in order to afford some of this type of equipment, especially a good quality skidding...
BTW, There are several companies that sell OEM or aftermarket "forrestry" upgraded tractors with lots of added armoring and implements. For...
Glad to hear this. I'm a newbie to tractors. FWIW, My tractor has a 4 cylinder normally aspirated diesel engine. Started fine in the low single...
More parts = more problems. of course my "ideal" tractor cannot exist i in real life.