How nice does the saw need to look? Something like this work? [IMG] Glad it is sold and he will be gone.
But this one is built by Roper and used, however, it does run.
This load was free... [IMG] [IMG] Gave a bunch of them away and got several running with little effort including the Roper/Craftsman 3.7,...
I think I bought 12 last Saturday, will head out in a bit to see what I can scare up today. [IMG] [EDIT] There are 4 in boxes at the top that...
Buy 5 or 10 a week and they soon add up.
Sure don't, all my Pioneers are the later P series.
For example, this is what $200 should buy... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Personally, I would probably not even give $20 for one. No real cool factor and there are plenty of them out there. For $200 you should get a...
What would be more lame is to show up with only 1 saw...
Forget e-Bay, order from SJMParts.com. The diameter of the rope needs to match the pulley on the piece of equipment so one size does not fit all....
One of my saws is missing the front plug cover as well and I have been unable to find one. The saw in a box was missing some small bits including...
Looks like the clutch cover and starter are spoken for, I am keeping the air filters and possibly both cylinders. Both pistons grenaded, let me...
Stored inside or out? Any water in the oil?
Nothing, you want it?
Add them to the junk I already have. I may sell some of the extra 610 parts to help out other collectors but by and large I just accumulate stuff.
Took a little trip to Louisville today and came home with some saws. From the top left: Shindiawa 377, Wright C-70, Poulan Pro 25, Poulan 245A,...
I have owned two Oliver 1650's, both with loaders. My diesel had Over/Under and the gas the 2 speed auxiliary transmission. Combined with a 6/2...
Just another reason to spin up your own...
They also made an attachment with a circular blade.
My rig... [IMG]