I would like to find a nice J-20. Came across one several years ago but it had a 258. If it had been a V-8 I would now own it.
I think I have seen them at Tractor Supply.
[IMG]
Many of them were sold prior to my move. I kept a couple my father had and got rid of most of the others.
5+ hours for me, will have to see what is on the calendar.
The seller of this lot is still looking to unload the rest of his haul from a closed dealership. Look on the Columbus CL site or on AS for...
I have had some of these... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I bought this one with a Homelite 925, Poulan 305 and Stihl 011, looked to be close...
Why not? Need any chain?
I have covered 100's of miles in the Shenandoah National Park and George Washington National Forest on foot, most of it running. Not the big...
I suspect Definitive Dave from AS, I bought a bunch of stuff from him back in September.
You guys have some catching up to do. I think there are 225 loops in this lot (15 were unused) as well as some chains on rolls. The chains ranged...
I think that those Fords could be equipped with the pie section front wheel weights.
With no power steering a load on the front will give your arms a workout.
The two self propelled units were built by the father of a friend of mine. He had a sawmill for years and that is how he got logs out of the...
You guys need to move up to real wood haulers... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Ignitions are the weak spot on these saws. I have several in boxes as a result. They were a homeowner, not a pro saw.
Mine was a cheap Leinbach one, I think the log was around 24" at the butt and probably 12'6" long as I was sending stuff to the sawmill at the...
You can see the boom pole on the back of my rollback headed for the scrap yard. Tried to lift an oak log with it to drag it out of the woods and...
The saw is a Lancaster and has a West Bend 820 engine on it (I think 8.2 cubes ~ 135 cc's).
Use the old carb, soak it in cleaner and run it through an ultrasonic and then kit it.