This guy posts ads for chain saw bars daily (if not more often).
If you give us just a small hint of what you are working on (and a picture) we might just be able to help you out...
I have seen their ads before. With an 859 exchange they are on my side of the river.
Short of a Mingo Marker this is the way to go. Just get a 1" x 2" furring strip and mark off the lengths. Had an old guy cutting timber once that...
I do not know what model Ford you have, but I suspect the hydraulic reservoir is under the seat. A fire or torch under the rear axle might help,...
I have owned approximately 60 tractors, dozers, loaders, etc. in my life and a block heater is essential for getting a diesel going on cold...
Thought about a block heater...?
Personally I do not want any "accessories" hanging from my bar or the side of my saw. They are dangerous enough without adding another piece that...
Can't help you on the app, but where in SC/GA are you?
I have a 25" bar on the one I currently have, but since I only paid $130 for the saw I could not be picky.
Flip it over and see what happens... Also, in big wood you need your oiler turned all the way up. Insufficient oil = friction = heat = chain...
Mine is a 400, bought it in the Spring of '93 with less than 60 miles. It was too big for the seller's grand kids, I think I gave $4200 for it...
My 1993 Yamaha Kodiak, I think it has 458 miles on it. I have put more batteries in it than tanks of fuel. Sorry about the dust and dirt... [IMG]...
Sorry, no help on this one. If it was a 95 (Poulan 361) I could be of assistance.
They are not a repair friendly saw, I have a few but refuse to work on them. The top handle Poulans are better and easier to work on than the Macs...
What do you need? I think it is actually based on a Wright saw (Poulan bought Wright).
Seems mighty cheap, I see the phone # is from New Hampshire.
I had a 640 bow saw but sent it Ohio to a fellow who used to hang out on Another Site. Here are a couple of pictures of it as found, sorry it...
Those were taken off the market for a reason...
Not to pick on those running Fisher, Meyer, etc., but I love the hookup on my Boss. Literally on and off in a couple of minutes and no external...