I'm looking for a nice Homie 650, a Super would be even better...
Dave's "sale" was prompted by his wife who could no longer get her car in the garage... Her stall is where all the Stihl stuff was, as far as I...
Randy, ever tried your hand at an 85 cc Poulan?
Actually a wider gauge does not necessarily translate into a wider kerf as drivers can be stepped down above the area that rides in the bar groove.
Not mine, but I have been there and spent a significant amount of money on saws, chains and parts. The owner bought out a closed small engine shop...
The chain gauge refers to the thickness of the drivers, the larger the gauge the larger the bar groove which in turn allows more oil to be...
Just pulled the muffler and here is a picture of the piston. [IMG]
Here is a picture of the repair, it is not pretty but it is tight. If I had a spare handlebar I would have replaced it. [IMG]
The handle is cracked under the saw And repaired. I will post a picture tonight.
Saw is sold.
I am offering an Olympyk 264 F De Luxe for sale that I picked up and do not need, this saw is in good shape and runs well. It is currently pushing...
This is a running Stihl 017, it is in good shape cosmetically with no broken or missing plastic. The only issue is the the handle has been...
This is a good Stihl 026 that is pumping 170+ PSI of compression. The plastics are good and there are no broken or missing pieces except the...
I am looking for Poulan Countervibes from 4200 and up or Poulan Pros from 405 and up as well as any Pioneers from P-40 and up.
I had a dozen saws in 2010 when I found another site trying to get info on my Poulan 3400 that died. In less than 4 years I have added another 300...
I have one of those... [IMG] And its Echo 610 brother... [IMG]
9:00 is not too late for me to call...
Far too anal for me, I use my chainsaw to cut wood, who cares if one piece is a half inch longer than the next? If someone is that OCD about their...
How do you cut wood with it attached?
I have a bunch and have sold some others. Many of mine are JD yellow, among my favorite saws are the 900, JD 800 (8000) and JD 66SV (610 EVL twin).