Just went back and looked at my notes on this saw, I replaced the clutch cover (used), the 2 bar nuts (new) and the chain (new) for a total of...
Rear handle 020's exist, but they are not common. The geometry is somewhat reminiscent of an 011. [IMG]
True, and riding in a car is one of the worse things for a bad back.
I added a few saws this evening, I will drag a few more out tomorrow and check them over and if all looks good list those as well.
I picked this Stihl 028 Wood Boss about a year ago and have not used it. Put some gas in it and took it outside and she roared to life. It has...
I need space for some incoming saws and with five 029/029 Super/290 variants at least one of these is expendable. Saw is in nice cosmetic shape...
I got this saw with several others I was after and do not have the time to work on it. The saw was sold to me needing a new P&C and while I have...
Carbide chain is extremely expensive and not designed for cutting firewood.
You best bet is to make a trip to Columbus and see Definitive Dave. Sure it will cost time and gas, but you could buy 2-3 saws from him for the...
The saw was manufactured by Olympyk. They used the name Olympic and Olympik as well. The various name were caused by trademark issues with the...
I will take it.
I have 300 so you have a ways to go before you hit problem status. Pics?
Thanks for bringing your avatar over...
If I dropped the price to $140 could I get any interest?
Some tires off those junkers you drag in would start a fire too...
Looks like the explosives they use in the quarry over at Duh's place.
I already have one or would grab it. That one is rare in that the top cover is intact.
I will try to list some over the weekend.
Don't worry, not his saw... However, I have run it.
You want me to load it up with stuff?