How about a package deal on this saw and the 029 Super?
My brother has a 1947 CJ2A he bought 35+ years ago. It is equipped with a rear PTO, a box to increase the hauling capacity and a front weight that...
Might work with saws but not so well with women...
Chain can also be bought in 25' rolls.
Just shows how ideas are recycled, this Roof Palomino beat them to the side by side mower concept by 50 years. [IMG]
Looks like the mower did a better job of beating down the grass than cutting it.
You do not need a full roll to get started. I found my breaker and spinner advertised locally on CL, they were Oregon new in the box and came with...
I don't MAKE any chain but can MAKE UP loops as needed. As mentioned, you will need a spinner and breaker as well as a roll of chain and presets...
Historically there were more options in the past with 7/16, 1/2 and 9/16 being available. Larger pitch chains typically have a wider gauge, the...
I have a Relco I built in the early 1970's, used an AM transistor radio. Still have it in a box, but haven't used it in almost 40 years.
Select your school carefully, there are some schools where the focus is to saddle you with debt rather than providing a relevant education that...
The didn't build many Super 44's or 440's, so they are in demand. Sems many of them went to tobacco field in Southside Virginia or North Carolina....
Back to the front page, I need this out of the way (and the funds to replenish the account after buying another twin cylinder).
The saw is now sold, thanks for the interest.
Only had one wife... I tend to collect more than dispose. At one time I had 25 tractors, am down to 10 (plus 3 John Deere lawn tractors). Chain...
I have owned 12-15 Cockshutt and Coop tractors, they have come from VA, PA, ND, NH, NY and Canada. There actually was a dealer down in North...
Actually there are 5 Cockshutts there, you can only see 2 (the 35 and a 20 behind it) in the picture above. I also have a 30, 40 Deluxe with...
I have one of those 2400's, was on the $5.00 table at Definitive Dave's yard sale. 10 minutes of tinkering once I got home and it was a runner. I...
A few of mine... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
This whole thread seems to be a waste of bandwidth...