I stacked a cord a few mornings ago. Backed right up to the wood shed. Took 30 minutes and I got $75. Great money but I still didn’t like it.
I have close to 20 I’m trying to get rid of. May be a little drive for ya though!
Yes
The sad time has come. Back to school tomorrow for an inservice day and another on Tuesday. Next Wednesday is go time in the classroom. I...
$750 and $500.
From my experience, once gum is split, it dries fast. I would have zero reservations burning it this winter.
I’ve had sycamore split pretty easily and then I’ve had some that is indeed just as bad if not worse than gum. Seems to be the ones with the...
Haha for some, and it pays!
Thanks!
The mastermind was pretty darn tasty!
We have an inservice day next Thursday and one the day after Labor Day then it’s go time! I will spend 4-8 hours the week before school starts...
8 more years!
The few I own have solid tops and are heavy. Yes they can be slippery when wet but they just don’t rot. Mine almost never see sunlight because...
Shorter days means the dreaded S word in my house….School!
Thanks. Just trying to keep up with you.
I just threw up!!
Hopefully it pays well. That’s some big stuff with a lot of limbs.
Got all the bigger rounds chunked down for the smaller splitter.
Back to college.
I first cut all of the small diameter logs for my small splitter but once those were done I cut the bigger stuff. I staged the tw6 close to the...