It really is an island within the state.
Yes, and with busy weekends, it stacks up rather quickly.
This is the NJ that I know and love!
I spend Friday afternoons and most of the day on both Saturday and Sunday until I am nearly sold out which has traditionally been late...
Correct. This is dump and go. Most of my customers who reach out this early have been with me for years.
Delivered 7 cords and home by 1:30 today. Thought a nice triple ipa would hit the spot!
Happy anniversary! Enjoy the trip!!
I’ve had more than my share of it for sure. Best pit in my owb unsplit or right into a burn pile.
Looks all too familiar. Nasty stuff!
Today marks my last day of freedom from the classroom until June rolls around again next year. It was a very productive year and will be another...
I would charge 25% more than normal.
When my son was young, he had one of those “saws” as well. One day I cut a tree on the property and he got awfully bent out of shape when he...
So you aren’t terribly far from Burlington? My nephew (brother of the bride) lives in Waterbury
Was up in Newport and Derby last weekend for my nieces wedding. First time around that lake. Very nice area. Anywhere near you?
Looks like a very generous half cord.
I’ve had some utterly fantastic beers as of late. Multiple trips to Vermont have brought me to the following breweries: Fidens in Albany, Tree...
So I started delivering already to try and stay on top of things. Last year I had a 3 week waiting list for a while. Don’t like the pressure and...
It sounds crazy but I can make more money per hour stacking then I can making firewood. It ain’t fun though.
Haha. That’s awesome Jeff! If you see my trucks, stop in next time.
Dang!