Thankfully my truck has none of that stuff on it!
Power windows and locks was my only request. I can’t stand having to lean all the way over to roll the passenger window up or down. Haha
I just came across this and haven't read all of the comments yet but when compared to inflation, that $1749 in 1955 is equivalent to just over...
Only a cord so far.
MMM I can smell the cherry!
Absolutely not!
Next year, correct. Already have a good start on fall 2024.
Was loading up splits today for delivery and heard a truck come on the property. Sure enough, more logs were rolling in. Had about 4 cords of...
Mine is at 78 right now. I went in and it felt great for mid September
I can see this. Much quicker and easier to grab the log with the grapple but a little cumbersome to cut a full log on compared to forks.
We could have some beers
My pool was 83 degrees yesterday.
Now that is a set up I would really like!
I may have asked this before somewhere but to all the guys using grapples, how do you cut the log while suspending it in the air? Seems there's...
You’re comparing us to ants??
For me the real problem is the money behind the science these days. Science should not be paid for by some special interest group but all too...
I wasn’t trying to use big words for the sake of it. Just wanted to be sure we were talking about the same thing. Haha!
I didn't give timeline. Here's an interesting read of what may have happened there....
The polar wobble I am familiar with is known as axial precession and changes in cycles of about 26,000 years. Is there another wobble you are...
Greenland was once located near/on the equator.