By the time the weekend is over, a full windrow of oak will be gone and about 80-90% of a mixed hardwood pile will be gone as well.
People are nucking futs
Doesn't look worth fighting the mess to me.
There’s more to live than just making money. Gotta keep the home life happy.
Yes
I climbed on top of one of my split piles as I was tarping what’s getting delivered today. Decided to snap a picture or two while up there.
Stopped by moms this past week to load up a half cord of oak for delivery and saw this nice load of fresh oak and maple dropped off. My tree guy...
Its weird how opiates impact people differently. My and two of my siblings get all wacky on even just a small amount. My dad, myself, and one...
Tree of heaven comes to mind
I've been selling wood for 28 years now. The economy hasn't played much of a role in my immediate area as plenty of people around me have money....
Have never seen a sass tree with just the one shape leaf but I believe that is what we are looking at
Barely, and rainy weekends like this one make it even harder!
Had sone time after work yesterday to do some cutting so my kids have something to split. Got about 2.5 cords of Goldilocks oak cut. also had...
I had a Marine Corp buddy receive a promotion on the decks of the USSNJ. We got to explore a limited amount of the vessel and it was very...
I stored wood in my garage in have a lot of customers who do as well. Don't know what's odd or funny about that. It's not in the weather and you...
Blue Samson making the trek to the offsite splitting job?
I had a guy call me over the weekend asking how much it would be to fill his friends triaxle. He seemed a bit put off when I asked the dimensions...
Time is money. I always look for the most efficient way to get a job done which drives up my per hour take home $.
I can make more money stacking than I do making the wood. I generally don't do it though because I don't enjoy it and don't have time in the fall...
After delivering this weekend, I sit at exactly 50 cords delivered so far. Does t seem like much of a dent in my piles. Going to be a long...