As of Sunday, it's 118 cords out the door. After doing some estimations, I'd say I am not even 1/3 of the way through my supply. Sales are still...
Good looking dog Jeff. No doubt she's going to love life on the farm.
I would argue that running out makes them think about it more and they do some planning which puts it in more demand...especially if they buy from...
How about the rest of the month? I feel it was pretty high in the beginning.
At what point do we start considering these things that are beyond ridiculously hot as poison?
Has it though? I'm asking because I don't usually check. I saw speculation last week that it would go up due to the action in the sandbox but as...
Gas here is dropping. Went past one station that was $3.79 but two towns over and only about 8-10 miles, I filled up for $3.31.
Yes, this time of year my main focus is delivering. I do have to make sure I have enough rounds cut though so my helpers have something to do...
What a game as a Phillies phan!
Went over the 100 mark on Sunday. Have taken orders for 13 cords in the last 24 hours. Things are getting busy!
Maybe, but at one point I thought clean ups like this were a good enough gig just to get the wood for free.
Saws, beautiful weather, and friends? Oh hell yes!
I would charge to clean up the mess for him.
If split wood is that cheap, buy buy buy! Have to figure what your time is worth
I’m at 96 as of this afternoon
All pumps around here are now set to stop at $150 or $175.
Yes I’m still loading it all by hand
I usually take care of all the paperwork Sunday evening but was too tired and then too busy at work to worry about an exact number but it's...
Finally, some open ground. Working on a new pile of oak and got some more oak logs dropped off.
Glad you were able to get it though. Those are some nice looking logs.