I’ve been pulling a 20 foot trailer for 10 years now. It has become the highlight of the year for many in our neighborhood. We had a total of...
That's what makes it fun for everyone!
It was voted "English tree of the year 2016" Who knew such a thing existed. Anything like that here in the U.S. or anywhere else? That would be...
And just like that, I already forgot to check and load it this morning. Luckily, I have a smart thermostat so I can just turn the heat off the...
Looks great as usual!
Plenty of junk wood to go around and I'm thankful I have the owb because I don't know how I would get rid of the junk. Even in our coldest days,...
Optimizer 250 gasification unit. It is rated for 5000 square feet but was the smallest they had at the time.
Best decision when it comes to the house I ever made.
Had been running the gas heater off and on for a few weeks to take the chilliness out of the house when needed but enough of that. Had to fire...
I feel like I say this every year but I can't help it....Farmer's Almanac = horoscope for weather.
Very clean operation!
Very standup customer you have there. As you plan, I would treat him well next time as well.
Troubles...what troubles are you speaking of? I do wish I was in a market where I could get your prices but I also have a full time job so I am...
Pretty terrible they would rather you wait then ship you the part directly. Hope you get what you need asap!
Up to 130 cords out after this weekend with about 20 more on order at the moment. Didn’t take any pictures but I’m finally starting to open up...
Our systems became active within 3 days of each other. I couldn’t be happier with the performance so far. I have enough extra production to carry...
100% on board with the Bradford Pear crowd.
Haha not even close!
Leftover just takes up space but I suppose it means I could produce less next year? And as much as I enjoy firewood, delivering is my least...