MMM Love the smell of fresh cut cherry!
Don’t know. Will try to find out.
What are the two settings?
He’s pretty sure it’s oak.
A local person reached out to me through Facebook messenger with a question I can’t accurately answer so I’m turning to you all here. He is asking...
Great helper!
Awesome!
I run nothing but 87 in all my small engines with zero issues. My one blower is every bit of 15 years old and I do some leaf jobs as well as my...
Odie
LOL that would be epic! Stack it all up directly in front of his door.
Yes, that was the fun part Sunday afternoon. More fun than watching the Eagles beat Dallas!
Do you accept Grant's and Jackson's as well?
I started deliveries Friday afternoon as soon as I left work and didn't stop until 3pm Sunday. Got 20 deliveries done in that time and am glad to...
I also like to message them with the cost so it is in writing. This way there is no confusion. Have had a number of customers hand me less than...
Always count in front of the customer
Well considering they made a giant mess of it all, I'd say it would have been too late to scrounge anything clean that it worth the time to rescue...
I see a lot of stuff like that when I deliver to first time customers. It's a pile of every size piece you could imagine, covered in mud and...
It’s splitter and bark debris through the years. I just leave it there. Makes a nice layer between the ground and the wood.
Opening up some space but seem to be filling it back up pretty quickly!
Goldilocks galore!