I definitely have 350. Due to everyone having wood leftover from last year since it was so warm I’m not sure I will sell it all though.
Up to 182 cords out the door. If my estimations are correct, that is slightly more than 50% of what I had on hand at the end of summer. As of...
Yeah I definitely need a tropical beach
A place where I can ski in the morning and park my butt in the sand on a warm beach in the afternoon.
Around zero give or take a little. That's about as cold as it gets around here. Wouldn't want to work in much colder temps but would if I had...
There is but it's not worth it for me to pick it up and it keeps the spits on the bottom from being in direct contact with the ground.
It wasn’t long ago at all when this area was filled with splits. Still have a long ways to go but it’s nice seeing the ground here again.
I would agree that it looks like pin oak.
$200 a cord is basically giving it away.
Tulip poplar and ash can look very similar bark wise except that poplar bark has a lot of "strings" as it's falling off the log. Ash bar just...
Thanks for all of the replies. I stopped over his place yesterday. I have never held a moisture meter let alone used one until I was there. His...
Had an IPA of theirs near the end of summer and it was just ok.
Way to turn that stuff into profit!
His stove is a Hearthstone Green Mountain 360. I am not familiar with it at all.
I get most of my wood from tree guys. Not trying to be a jerk but $250 seems a little high for that load. Maybe try to get him to come down if...
Lots of nuggets I see as well. Couldn't or didn't want to leave them behind?
Can't beat a haul like that!
This is what I've been thinking. I am going to meet him at his house later today.
He told me it was a fresh split because I had asked.
I will ask but we haven't had any true cold yet.