I tried the Indica edibles and it helped but only marginally.
My sleep habits are all over the place. I rarely stay asleep for 4 or more consecutive hours. Sometimes I am able to fall back asleep, sometimes...
I got lazy and stretched it out over two mornings
This load rolled in right around dark last night so I had something to do today.
Another trip up north
Wow. I have nothing to cut
Wow!
Am only left with rounds that range from 20”-30” in diameter. Obviously, too heavy to easily lift or lift at all. So this morning we used the tw6...
I’m scratching just reading this!
Yep, work hard in and out of the classroom, be smart about your school and degree and you won’t have a ton of debt. More high schoolers need to...
If most if not all of our politicians weren’t paid for, we’d stand a better chance.
I have heard this method was used by native Americans and early settlers. Don’t know how much truth there is to that but I have er I’m “attempted”...
Call it whatever you want, it’s still our tax money and I’m sure just like me, you’re tired of funding private industry.
I separate work and play.
Funding similar to what 2 of the big 3 car companies in the US received?
Work hard play hard.
I put an sos out to my main tree guy today saying I would be out of logs to cut tomorrow. This is all I have left. Let’s hope he comes through....