I am just so sick of rain. Working in mud since march.
True, 60-80 hour weeks pay for the toys, I mean tools
Had an hour after work before it rained, blocked up some maple. Built a handy saw holder while transporting the last log. Splitting party by...
I am way behind!
Drain all fuel, buy new Stihl carb. It's like $30 or so. I had the same issue with a string trimmer. Also, spend extra on ethanol free gas....
I stick the scrench in all vehicles, but have not thought of this :salute:
I generally do not idle them down. Maybe 10 seconds.... I do not cut a 36 inch round with a full chain overworking the saw, and have had no issues.
Gator done:dex:
Looks great, but,......it will look greater when full of wood!:dex:
Score :dex:
Bass bait
I have a Norse, such a life saver at times. Go for it!
Throw down some large gravel and you should be fine. Unless the floor area is always wet and will pump, you should not need road fabric.
I have s grapple that is modified for JD quick attach if you are interested
Blocked up some beech, maple and ash the lazy way. What lazy bucker I am :dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow, embarrassing find, but saw is running well. Three of the drive links on the chain were hung up,so the chain hung up on the sprockets. The...
I suspect the carb issue is the culprit. Tons of gas after 10 pulls. It fired at least!!! New carb or just clean it? I use ethanol free to...
Need a little help from the group. I have not used my 880 since January or February. I tried to start it an hour ago......it pulls over...