When I woke up this morning, this was all I could think about!!!! My Sunday religion is this![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Finally got half of one of the three remaining beech tees my neighbor dropped. Hope to get rest out tomorrow. Worked till dark. Ms461 with 20...
Sweet. Would be nice in my garage.
Good idea!!! Carbs are easy and probably won't cost much more than the service fee. YouTube and pictures are your friend if you need it....
It's almost august...could be snowing in 6-8 weeks
It is BTU's
I would say ironwood. One additional pic of cross section( where you cut it) would seal it up
Could be ironwood, picture of the log or the bark?
Sweet shed, looking forward to seeing it full by Monday!:dex:
Go with quick attach. You may damage your bucket. I found a set cheap online that I beat and they last forever.
Just an idea, I threw up some cheap LED lights a couple of weeks ago. 12V DC, but food for thought [ATTACH]
It stayed up, I say :dex: it's good!
I bring a bottle of water, and a foul attitude. Within 20 minutes it cured, no health issues. I also bought $300 in bars and chains for the...
Pile looks weak on here.....dang
Long and horrible day at work.....cured in 15 minutes. Amazing how hard you can swing the isocore when angry!!!:dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sugar maple it is sir!
:dex:
Pictures?
I try to go down to two or three inches. I jam them in between the 12 inch rounds, and start the morning fire with the small stuff. I get less...
If you can swing the hydraulic, I would go that route. You will not regret it