I use a 310 or 461 for limbing duty. Once in a great while I will whack some limbs, but it's too heavy and ackward for limbs.
Nice, I don't have wood big enough to support that bar. But to you I say:dex:
Got the new 30 inch bar, square ground chain and drive sprocket on the 880 tonight. Saving for the big logs:dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I am going,I think early Saturday morning. Part of me wants to sneak in Friday before it gets crazy busy.
Reducing price to $1500, changed in original thread also
Probably early Saturday morning....I think. I will let you know when the day gets closer
Boonville is a great show, you will enjoy. Hudson has great deals on bars/chains/saws and accessories.
Are you headed to the Boonville show next month? I skip Tupper and hot Boonville myself
Congrats sir:dex:
Hard to see on phone!!
My bad!
Sweet!!!! Beer for BTU's
All blocked up. Hoping to get some of it split, but it's about to rain. Hope you all had a good hoarding weekend also![ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have the same tractor, 5 years old. You will enjoy it!!!! Enjoy!
Honey hole? Elaborate. Just curious why you have limited access.
Putting the mini van to work!! Hard core:dex:
Need some cheerleaders and a diesel truck in the background :dex:
Good work. Sweet ride!
These are in a relatively mature hardwood forest, very hilly. Clay soil and glacial till. My neighbor has probably 20 more this size standing...
One beech at the house, big tree Next two are bigger :dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]